Jun 10, 2020

NEW BOOK -- Sea Dreams and Other Mistakes

Hello, my one or two constant readers. I have compiled some of the stories on this blog in this collection. These stories are old, new,  heavily edited, and pasted right from the drafts as well.

There is a total of seven stories in this book. Short, but not too short. You can get done reading in an hour maximum.

I have tried to refrain from my usual juvenile tone in writing fiction and tried somewhat of a serious tone. No doubt, stupid and silly fiction will always be at my heart, but these are serious times. So.

Anyway, as always, if you can buy it, that's great. The amazon link is here

If you want a PDF, an ePub or a mobi file, drop me a line in the comments with your email and the format you want, or use the contact form on the website to send me a message.

I'd really appreciate ratings, reviews, or even addition to your reading list on Goodreads. The Goodreads link for the book is here.

Appreciate the support!

Now back to the usual fuckery!


No comments:

Post a Comment