Apr 28, 2016

The Story of You - Kindle ebook



 
I wrote The Story of You long time ago. It's about a dream, and it takes the reader, that is you, through an adventure of finding out your name. So, are you able to find your name and what are the strange things chasing after you? Which lover stalks you as you make your way through the endless dreamlands? 

It is a short book. More like a short story, but those who've read it have told me it reads "very trippy". That's a good thing I guess. Give it a whirl if you must. It's what 1$ on amazon store. 

If you don't want to buy it but you want to read it, get in touch with me and we can arrange a copy for you. But how to get in touch, figure it out. Leave me a comment or send me an email or be clever about it ;)

Cheers! 

Regular storytelling resumes from next post!

1 comment:

  1. i want it! and i'm not a kindle user. pdf? you have my email address :D and i'll buy you a beer someday ;)

    ReplyDelete