May 13, 2008

Shitty Dreams

The first ray of sun chased the cap from the bottle of beer somewhere into the darkness under the bed.

He took a swig as she turned and put her arm around him.

"I had one of the weirdest dreams of my life" she said.

"Really? Well, what was it about?" he asked, taking another long swallow of the beer.

"I saw this giant rat in my dream, it was the size of a skyscraper, destroying our city and then it got eaten eaten by a mountain a cheese."

"That's weird. But I had an even weirder dream."

"Enlighten me." she said as she snuggled up to him.

"That you were going down on me at a traffic light and everyone stopped to watch."

"You naughty creep! You really have no shame! That was one shitty dream!"

She laughed and hit him with the spare pillow. He put up his arm to defend himself and she hit him again. The third time he snatched the pillow out of her hands and slammed the bottle of beer in her face.

He laid himself down beside her, as her blood crimsoned the white sheets. He kissed her torn and bleeding cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Never call my dreams shitty."
---------------------
Never mess with a man who drinks his beer the first thing in morning.

So, two stories with dream in the title, guess I need to sleep more.

You liking it so far? Lemme know

15 comments:

  1. Hmm.
    I really liked that I didn't see that coming!
    Very sharp.
    I loved it!
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh.... what a reaction. and that too for calling a dream shitty. hmmmm interesting. :D

    Yeah I guess you need to sleep. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..now THAT was a good one..welcome back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha....sleep sleep...sleep now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jon...

    Eh, rat eating a man?! that's a nasty thing to say! but a good idea nonetheless!

    ;)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rex...

    Ever wondered why do people try to anticipate how things will end? Like, everybody wants to see it coming! ....

    nevermind my dirty mind :P

    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. WF...

    I have seen worse reactions, or..well, thought of worse reactions :P

    I do not have time to sleep!!
    job is sucking my life:(

    N

    ReplyDelete
  8. CRD...

    a bit late for the welcoming committee no? :)

    and you call THAT a good one?
    it was a sick story man :P

    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. IG...

    now, only if we all were as lucky as you in the sleeping dept..oh wait..ah ha...you gonna join the ranks of sleepless soon too ;)

    May 20th was it?

    N

    ReplyDelete
  10. He should try vodka in the morning....

    works for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MSP...

    but sir, aren't vodka bottles hard to break on the girlfriend's head?

    ;)

    N

    maybe there will be vodka in winters :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thinking that you need to sleep more for complete this nice dream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wonder what those deleted comments were. The gf who got hit swearing at you? Anyway, it's good.

    ReplyDelete