Nov 25, 2008

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Maybe it was magic, but it could have been love too. Both, or none. It was not unknown for a bar full of men to fall in love with one woman, but then again, maybe we all were lechers. 

She walked into that dark place with the confidence of a lioness walking a kindergarten. Everyone was a prey for her and her demeanor made it clear that she was not someone to be fucked with, metaphorically.  

Her elegant black backless dress and the short crop of hair did little to hide her elaborate dragon tattoo which shimmered and sucked in the darkness as she moved. The tattoo wove its way starting from her shoulder to her back, curving its way around her waist and vanishing somewhere which every man in the club wanted. We were all pretty sure about the tail of the dragon while its teeth bared their malfeasance at us. 

She walked up to the bar and someone had already placed a barstool even before her bottom started to descend into horizontal from vertical. The barman polishing a clean glass with a dirty cloth moved in her direction with a leer on his face.

"What will it be then m'dear?" he asked. 

A shark-ish grin made its way on her face with the sluggishness of a drunk man trying to wake up. 

"The same as always dude, a beer and a double cheese hamburger." a rough voice said from her mouth and almost all the people in bar who knew the voice did a bottoms up to drown their sorrow. It was Psycho Mike-o's voice. Psycho Mike-o who always said he was a woman trapped in a man's body. The most obnoxious piece of shit to ever set foot in Ten Thousand Elephants bar. 

She turned around on her stool and addressed the bamboozled group of people in the bar.

"Hey guys! Nice surprise or what? The doctors who changed me said my voice will become more like me once I'm down, if you know what I mean." she added a wink to her sentence that made everyone cringe. 

And in the silence that engulfed the bar, someone sighed.

"You all can call me Myko now." she said as she put the beer mug to her lips and drained it in one go.

---

Pretty misleading, no? It's ok, you should've gotten used to it by now. 11.08 IST here. I'm planning something short and violent tomorrow. I didn't like the word length on this one, but well a story has to be told! Cheers! ;)




19 comments:

  1. w00t! love it...Ten Thousand Elephants...thts really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harshad...

    ah, check the story tomorrow, I might dig up the link to Ten Thousand Elephants ;)

    Cheers!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i know you saw dostana...seems the u havent recovered from the shock..haha
    cheers to that

    ReplyDelete
  4. did u watch the movie the hot chick recently? :P
    and I cant believe u watched dostana! what were u thinking? :P

    -I

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really didn't see dostana, did you? :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. no you didn't watch that movie? :|

    awesome story. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IG...

    I'm gonna nuke your island, girl...grrr :P

    Kidding, hum, le lo maza, lag gaya sabko pata.

    Koi na.

    ME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imp...

    Didn't watch the hot chick, just lot of hot chicks in delhi ;) and Dostana is a yes. good movie to watch if you are gay or you are a girl. umm...nevermind.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imp...

    Didn't watch the hot chick, just lot of hot chicks in delhi ;) and Dostana is a yes. good movie to watch if you are gay or you are a girl. umm...nevermind.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jadis...

    Thanks for the awesomeness...and yes, I did see the movie, though I wouldn't recomment it for everyone :P

    N

    ReplyDelete
  11. my bottom is too cute to be hung up :D
    my be yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I din do anything...:P

    i know friends k liye kai bar karna padta hai..u saw the movie so what..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Umang...

    I won't believe you unless I see it. And "My Be Yours"!! how can I say no to an offer like that? I totally accept! LOL :D

    N

    ReplyDelete
  14. NM: me learns a new word from you everyday too! we're in a symbiotic relationship - leeching each other :|

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooooooo!!!
    Please gimme her no.

    ReplyDelete
  16. uhm uhm..!!
    sorry but my bottom is not for public display :P
    and as for yours, go ahead and hang it up on the clothesline for all I care :D

    ReplyDelete