Jan 7, 2008

The King And His Men--1

Zakhwaaz stared into the pit, a tinkle of moonlight played on the bones of the fallen in the pit. He sighed and stared at the chief.

"Baagh baak Baa brsts braa bet [#] ?" [# Are you sure the Great Book says I have to go in there?] he asked
[*For reader ease, the further story shall be translated from the language of the BaakBaaks in readable English]

The chief grinned a yellow toothed smile which said that there was no other way for Zakhwaaz than to go in the pit. "Fuck It" said Zakhwaaz and reached for his leather bag on the lip of the pit. The tribe of BaakBaaks had gathered at the foot of the mountain to see the holy spectacle, the old women carried the young ones while the nubile women of the tribe dressed up in their best in case Zaakwaaz managed to get out alive. Few of the girls were dressed optimistically rest of them just came for the bloodbath. They all cheered in a wave of fake delight as Zaakwaaz turned to face them all from the top of the pit. He held a long heavy blade in one hand and a club made of stone in the other. He raised them both above his head in shape of a cross and yelled, "Fuck you all! Fuck you for coming here to watch this stupid entertainment, Fuck you for taking part in this archaic ritual, Fuck you for being assholes of the worst kinds that I might rule in the future shall I come out alive tonight."

The crowd erupted in a bout of merriment, few drunken men attempted a Mexican wave but fell all over themselves in the failed effort. The chief poked Zaakwaaz in the small of his back, he grinned his grin again and a wave of bad breath assaulted his face. He raised a finger to the chief and jumped in the pit.
-=-=-=-
Good Enough for today, next and last part tomorrow.
;)

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read what happens next! I like the sense of irony. That he curses everyone for coming to see the show, but by doing so promises them a great show indeed. That's why they all laugh and don't take his words seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eat away babe. He fell in't pit. End of him I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EP...
    I can't wait to write what happens next! :P the irony is much more hollywood than the tribals can ever be :P

    welcome to the blog and we hope your stay and visits here are comfortable!!

    YeeHaaa!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Dinners...

    I hope no one else gets the eating bit except the two of us ;)

    End of him you said? Ahh...now what can I say to that :P

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know what happens next! :D
    btw "Baagh baak Baa brsts braa bet"
    whats with the breasts, bra & Bet? huh!? :>
    *wink wink*

    -Jeevy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jevvy...

    So Do I! And I was not hoping that anyone would get that joke ;) but looks like I misunderestimated the depth of your dirty mind!

    ;)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were U, I would never Estimate a person firstly! :P
    hehe! :P
    Oh btw I updated my blog :D

    -Jeevy

    ReplyDelete