Dec 11, 2015

I had a vision

I think I'm a very negative person in some areas while in other areas I can be extremely hopeful and positive. That all had put me in the place I am in my life right now and it's a comfortable place.

But as we know from past experiences that comfortable places aka comfort zones are not nice places to be in long term.

So I'm out to find some discomfort. And the most uncomfortable thing to do is to change yourself. As a rule human beings dates change. And in comfort zones nothing changes.

It's all connected, you see.

Yeah so I'll try n change myself and try to be a positive person on an overall basis. So, only positive posts and nice, motivational blogs from now on. This place shall become a dedication to funding all the good points in life, helping others and bringing about a change that can have a positive impact on life of as many people as possible.

From now on, I'll be writing about things that can help you improve in your life or your art or your relationships. How you can upgrade yourself and be a better version of who you were yesterday. After all, life is about self improvement isn't it?

I can take off all the rants and negative posts from this blog but I'll let them stay because this is as much my journey as it will be yours.

I hope you're with me and you'll be reading.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment