Jan 13, 2010

Clarity Of Night :: My Entry :: #149 :: Things Boys Do

Hi,
I have entered the Clarity of Night again. I woke up yesterday and wrote the story. Half awake and half asleep. There are mistakes in there but that's a part of the game. I have not written with the idea of winning this time it's just for having fun.

The story is called Things Boys Do and it's entry #149.

Please go there, read and comment if you like.

All said and done, lets all give big applause, thanks and respect to our host,  Jason Evans. With the number of entries going in this contest, the judging process, the managing part of all this, and the prizes. Everything!

Man, doing all that takes some management skills. A BIG thanks to Jason once again.

Here's my story.

Enjoy.

N


2 comments:

  1. Not only is it a damn good entry, it is one of the best things you've written.

    Regardless of the outcome on CoN you should pursue your talent old bean.

    Trust me I'm from Oldham.

    You really have got a lot of talent there - and if a numbnut like me can see it I reckon those who know can as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go and have a look... good luck with the contest...

    ReplyDelete