- People lie on facebook...
- ...a lot
- Comment trees with irrelevant discussions that you get notified for. WHY!
- People tagging people who are not in picture. WTF, why?
- Couples posting PDA messages to each other. Ugh
- Marriage pics where no one invited you or you didn't go.
- Honeymoon pics. Why should anyone else give a fuck about your honeymoon?
- Baby pics suck, cuz only a mother can love that face
- Vacation pics! Yeah, you went on a vacation, stop showing off!
- People checking in at different shitty places
- People pimping their blogs on Facebook
- People pimping their business on Facebook
- People pimping their political opinions on Facebook
- People sending game requests for a game you played only once
- People posting three year old jokes to appear witty
- Advertisements that look like posts from your friends
- Chat. If I wanted to talk to you, I'll do that in person.
- The stalkers liking pictures from 2009. DA FUCK?
- Strange privacy options that you just can't figure out
- People asking for Likes on their whatever pics
- People asking why you unfriended them when you meet them in real life
I just looked over these reasons and realized that I hate all kinds of things that people do on Facebook.
I am off to delete my account.